Click here to access the full candidate profile.
Qualifications include graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in fire administration, business administration, public administration, or related field along with eight (8) years of extensive experience in operational and administrative assignments in a fire department including at least three (3) years in a management position. Executive Fire Officer Certification or Chief Fire Officer Certification also required.
Compensation & Benefits
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The City of Visalia offers a competitive total compensation package that includes:
• Salary range: $10,259-$12,898/month
• City provided vehicle
• CalPERS retirement program
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Onsite City Health & Wellness Clinic
• Vacation, sick leave, and administrative leave
• Life Insurance